Sunday, January 8, 2012

HAPPY 54TH BIRTHDAY MOM! :)




You are the sunrise that shines in my life day after day after day. I wonder what I would have done without you.

Do you know which my favorite place in the whole world is? It is your shoulder when you hug me. On this special day, give me another hug and let's celebrate the wonderful relationship that we have.

The bond that we share means everything to me. I would be a lost soul if it weren't for all the love you have showered upon me all my life.

All your life you have done things that have brought a smile to my face. Today is your special day to sit back, relax and allow me to bring a smile on yours.

This is what you have given me until now, mum:
B ? Bliss
E ? Enlightenment
S ? Strength
T ? Tolerance
M ? Motivation
O ? Open Mindedness
M ? Miracles

You're always on your toes for us all year round
But to celebrate your life, there's a special reason that we've found
With regards, warmth, joy, respect and love we want to say
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday!


sincerely from your daughter,
MUWAQI'AH BT MOHMAD MUSTAFA

No comments:

wow awesome!